The 22nd annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials is quickly approaching. It will be held at the Orlando World Center Marriott on April 21-24, 2013.
To receive the discount, all you need to do is use the discount code during registration. The Rebar Interactive discount code is:
The event will address several timely and important themes in clinical trials. These themes are detailed in the program:
- Disruptive Innovation in Clinical Trials – Connecting pioneers to design the clinical trial landscape of the future
- Asia, Europe, and Emerging Regions – Penetrating the world’s most burgeoning markets for expanded market access and reach
- Highway to Leaner Operations – Unlocking the key to shrinking costs, better timeline management and balanced budgets
- e-Patient Engagement – Creating patient-centered protocols to engage, enroll and retain today’s e-patient
- New Partnering Paradigms – Enhancing current outsourcing models to propel strategic relationships
- Key to Connectivity – Using digital to translate data into meaningful insights
While perusing the event program, I found many exciting topics and speakers. I’m especially looking forward to one Partnerships keynote speaker in particular.
That speaker is Dr. Eric Topol, the author of Creative Destruction of Medicine: How the Digital Revolution Will Create Better Health Care.
Dr. Topol’s book is part call-to-action and part glimpse into the future of health care. It’s a fascinating and educational read, so I’m excited to hear what Dr. Topol has to say about the future of clinical trials in a digital world.
If you plan to attend Partnerships, please get in touch. I would love to meet.
Image courtesy of Creative Destruction of Medicine