The 24th annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials conference is taking place April 22-24 in Boston. The conference organizers are offering friends of Rebar Interactive a 15% discount. To claim the discount, enter “XP2000REBAR” during registration.
Regardless of your role in clinical trials, you will find sessions related to your interests. The conference features eight themed tracks exploring just about any topic you can imagine. Take a look at the agenda to see the full list. If you’re interested in seeing a more in-depth discussion of a couple sessions, check out my guest posts on the Partnerships blog, which are linked to below.
- America’s Highest Paid Female Executive and Her Unusual Path to Pharma
- Getting Started With Social Media Listening in Clinical Research
And of course there’s more to the conference than sessions. For example:
- Innovation Theatre features the latest gadgets, apps, and tools to improve clinical trial efficiency
- PartneringOne rooms provide a convenient meeting location to encourage partnerships, business development, and professional networking
- The Partnerships bar is great for casual conversation and networking at the end of the day
- Pre-conference working groups and special events like the Women’s Leadership Forum allow you to further personalize your experience
If you haven’t attended Partnerships before and wonder what it’s like, my Partnerships recap from last year may give you some insight. As you read the post, keep mind that your mileage may vary since I focused on the things that interest me personally. Because Partnerships is such a large conference with a variety of offerings, you can choose your own clinical trial adventure.
If you have attended Partnerships, then you might be wondering what’s new this year. In general, this year seems to have more of a focus on collaborative and interactive sessions. For example, real-time formats like challenge / solution sessions are solution-oriented and allow for more audience interaction than a typical panel. In addition, working groups allow you to strategize with other attendees around topics like patient engagement and other hot topics.
Check out out Partnerships, and if you like saving money (who doesn’t), use the coupon code “XP2000REBAR” during registration to get a 15% discount.
Leave a Reply